You feel like EVERYTHING is on you. You wake up everyday already tired and stressed out. You take a big breath in and tell yourself you just have to get through another day. You’re working your ass off but knowing no one would really ever see YOU. You feel guilty for wanting to feel appreciated, but you also feel like you aren’t good enough, not worthy of appreciation. You burst in to tears while you’re washing dishes because someone asks you to do one.more.thing.
You have no idea how you’re going to keep this up, but what other option do you have?
How could YOU NOT feel like you’ll never be enough when social media throws the perfect woman with the perfect job, perfect life and banging’ bod in your face all day, every day? Looking at other people’s “perfect lives” on the internet all day long can’t help but make you feel stuck. Stuck in the comparison trap. You feel like a poser. People think you have it all together, but have no idea that:
– you are barely holding it together
– you are always spread too thin, it’s hard work keeping all those plates spinning.
– people look at you as if you don’t belong
– you feel judged
– professional women judge other professional women (for working or staying at home)
– you feel weak if you have to ask for help
– you are strict, regimented, and structured. You have no room to breathe, always having to have tasks
– stillness feels like hell because you aren’t performing/being productive
What price are you paying by maintaining that break-neck pace?
-physical health at risk
-mental and emotional health at risk
-making more work for yourself
-not being present in the moment
-spending more energy and making yourself even more tired